- Stretch (legs, arms, back, neck, fingers, shoulders, everything!)
- Mini Facial
- Cold Compress, Cucumbers (for eyes only) or a Put a damp towel put in the freezer for a minute and place over your eyes, forehead and/or neck.
- "Cat Nap" or "Power Nap" 10-15 minuets
- Quick Yoga session. Similar to stretching but Yoga will get the blood flowing better from head to toe which will give you a boost of energy.
- Take a walk
- Put some music on and just dance.
- Write in a journal. Some people feel so must better after a good "venting" session.
- Put your legs up. Set pillows under your legs to lift them above your heart so the blood flows in the opposite direction. Sit up for a few seconds before standing when done.
- You can also lay with your back on the floor and legs vertically going up the wall, in my opinion this is the better one. Lay for as long as you want but don't get up suddenly Roll to one side and let the blood even out and then slowly get up, head being the last to lift up. *Getting up too fast may lead to dizziness or a headache*
Whatever you choose to do make sure that this time is for YOU. Read a book, ring a friend, do whatever makes you happy and leaves you feeling refreshed. A woman by nature is usually very giving, self-sacrificing and nurturing and can easily make herself last. Don't forget about yourself everyday but also don't make it about you all day everyday. A good balance can go a long way.
Reference: Taking naps
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Proverbs 31:29